Followers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

ISICR1

Hmmm this is the first challenge on Indian Craft Room related to scrapbooking...and am so excited about this year long series!!!! It surely is a creativity booster to me....

I recently made a "First Anniversary" Album and as I had guessed that I would not find time separately for the challenge thanks to the orders, I decided to try it on one of the pages. So here is something which I wanna enter for the ISICR1 ...a page from the album.....


I didnt wanna use a readymade swirl or make it with a signo or sparkle glue so I thot I could design the leaves in the form of a swirl and I was satisfied with the effect

The rest of the album pages are available to view on my FB page Scrap Your Idea under the photo album "Custom Orders".....


C ya till my next blog




2 comments:

Sudha said...

Love this. Like the colors too.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

Saumya said...

Thanks Sudha