Followers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Its Greenery to the core!!!

Yeah ....I won the Incy Wincy Designs...Make a Bookmark Challenge!!! yayayayya.....super excited!!! And am taking part in their next challenge...Incy Wincy Designs-MONOCHROMATIC GREEN ...This was my first attempt at Monochromatic Cards...take a look...


 I have tried my level best to use only and only Green...but just could not. The first layer is a pre-cut printed DCWV card collection. The second layer of plain green has frost and golden shimmer mist sprayed over it just to give it a little character and definition....the third layer has Label 1 die cut on a Echo Park PP from the "For the Record" Collection...and the fourth layer is a MS punch cut out on Echo Park "For the Record" Collection from a friend...sorry :( I forgot from whom I got it...
 The fifth layer with that rose and "Happy Birthday" sentiment....is a handmade embellishment...as in I took a Kraft CS and diagonally wrapped a Japanese old newspaper, stuck two green roses, tied a bow with Raffia  and stuck the sentiment over it and there it was...all ready to match the theme!!!

I love .love ..love using washi tapes ...so have added two lines of that too....along with some green bling ....Hope you like it!!! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, Great to see you at Incy Wincy Challenge this time, hugs Samantha :0)