Followers

Friday, September 14, 2012

Reading Time.....Normal Bookmarks

Yeah I know...this is my fourth consecutive post on Bookmarks...Phew!!! but please have patience as all four where different from each other....today am posting normal bookmarks just plain simple ones...so please gear up and have a look...


 Yesss there is a whole lot of them ....and with variety....I repeated one design that I have done in my magnetic bookmarks here..as I was in love with it.....but rest are new....heheh




Now for some individual shots.....

 I have already described this in the magnetic bookmark...so a picture is more than enuff...

 This is my fourth try at Vintage and again as u can see ...I have added a dull pink CS as a base as I cant make it too dull vintagy....but I guess I will try a full on vintage look for once ....

 The images are stamped and a washi tape added on the side and down...

 The house and tree images are stamped and cut....the clouds are felt die cuts and the sun is a paper punch out...
 The felt cloud was first stuck on the sun and then mounted on a dimensional along with the house...the trees is plain stamped and cut and stuck to the base PP...I have used Tombow Markers to color the house and tree stamped images...


This fifth vintage trial....

 My sea themed bookmark......the fish images are stamped and colored with Tombow Markers and then cut and stuck on dimensional

 Closer view...
 This follows the same method as the above house bookmark except that I have replaced the sun with a rainbow with hearts stamped image!! Am entering this bookmark for the Incy Wincy Designs- Make a Bookmark Challenge

 I have added glossy accents on the two hearts...

Closer look....

Hope you like them and leave your feedback for me to improve....

1 comment:

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Saumyia - love this set of bookmarks. They are all so different and are beautiful works of art. Thank you for sharing them at Incy Wincy Designs last week for our "Make a Bookmark" challenge. I'm sorry I'm late in commenting on them but life kind of got in the way! Sorry!
Helen x (DT)