Followers

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Its Gifts Galore....

Remember I made a lot of bookmarks for my Tv friends at Mumbai....I finally made some more stringed bookmarks for them and packed them off in treat bags ...sharing the photographs with all of you....Mind you its a picture heavy post!!









All of these where packed off in the following treat bags....have a look...


 










I just hope my friends like my small gesture of love :).....and I hope you guys also liked my creations....

Entering these for Challenges 4 Everybody-Anything Goes

The Squirrel and The Fox-Use Ribbon

Hiding in my Craftroom-Die Cuts

Joyful Stamper-Inspire Me Fridays-Anything Goes

Anything but a Card 

11 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

How come I never got one... *not talking* smiley!

Taranjotkaur said...

Soo many treat bags:)Each of them looks FAB:)

Sindhu said...

superb, awesome...so colourful..very cute..love them all!

Lynne Armstrong said...

What lovely, thoughtful gifts Saumya! These are all gorgeous...your friends are very lucky :) Thanks for joining our Use a Ribbon challenge at The Squirrel & The Fox.

Kim Ryden said...

Cute little treat bags! I love them! Thanks for playing with us this week at HIMCR!

Piyu said...

Wow Saumya!! Your friends are really lucky to get those pretty treat bags. I loved the bookmarks!!

Lori said...

What cute bags for those, oh, so pretty bookmarks!

Pia S said...

Such lovely bookmarks and treat bags - what fab ideas for gifts, with such a great personal touch! Can't pick a favorite - they're all so elegant or cheerfully colorful. Well done!

Unknown said...

Your friends are really lucky to have such a talented friend and who makes such an effort to send them such handmade goodies. The bookmarks are so colourful and nice and loved the packaging too.

Unknown said...

What lucky friends you have! I love your bookmarks and the adorable treat bags you made to put them in. Each one is so colorful and I love your design. These are wonderful!!!
Thanks for leaving a sweet comment for me, it made my day. :)

Sakhi said...

This is just awesome... not just the things you made but the thought per se :) you are a special person. glad we are friends :)