Followers

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Blogoversary Winners -A Year of Bliss

Wow am overwhelmed by your responses and  the time all of you spared to comment and take part in my Thank Your Card Contest....Thank you to all those who participated and love to all of you who have been a good support till date by following me :)...You guys inspire me to keep trying, learning and experimenting with my work!!! Thank You!!!

Its time to announce a list of winners and seeing the good response I have taken a call to increase the number of winners in most categories!!! yayayaya ...

The Blog Candy Winner -Poornima (You win yourself a pack of Crafting Goodies)

The Best Commentator- Taranjot (She also won my FB Random Commentator ...now that's double lucky)  and Kavitha (Each of you win yourself a pack of Crafting Goodies)

The Winner of the Thank You Card Contest - Hussena (You win your yourself a pack of Crafting Goodies)


The Top 3 for Thank Card Contest (in no particular order but by the votes of a huge group (15) of my family members ) (And I know I said Top 2 but just could not resist a Top 3) (Each of you win a Crafting Book)

1. Sindhu



 

 
3. Shalu 



Thank you all.....All winners please send me your postal address along with your contact numbers (as they would be couriered) at saumya.mohanty@gmail.com within 48 hours... beyond which I would be forced to choose fresh winners!!!


11 comments:

Tee said...

Congrats Winners!! Sowwie girlie..I sat down to make a card for you challenge yest and couldn't finish it...no mojo...but always by your side!! so never worry!! :) MWAH!

Sindhu said...

Oh wow! Thanks so much Saumya! Convey a 'big thank you' to your family too for liking my card... :) and congrats to all the winners... And thanks so much for this challenge!

Priya said...

Wao! Congratulations to all the lucky winners.. well I think I have missed some celebrations here.. :(

Shylaashree said...

Congrats ladies

Kavitha Vadhri said...

Thanks a lot . Congratulations to all the winners.will soon mail you.

Deepti Stephens said...

hehe.. :D Thank you Saumya!! Congratulations to all.. :)

Vijaylaxmi Siyal said...

Wow...Thanks Suamya....Congrats to all the winners.

Ujjwal said...

Wow! Congrats to all the winners! And this thank you card contest was on my to do list which went for a toss with all the festivals and traveling we did last month. Maybe next year :)

Sathya said...

Congrats all winners!!!

Taranjotkaur said...

WOhoo thank u soo much:)
Congrats 2 all winners:)

Poornima said...

Wow..thank you so much Saumya for choosing as one of the winner..Congrats all the winners too..You are so kind and generous Saumya !!