Followers

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Recipe Challenge at Eclectic Ellapu

Hi folks ...am back with Eclectic Ellapu Challenge...this week its the Purple Team (my team) which is hosting  a "RECIPE" challenge, you are to do any project with- 1 stamped or digital image, 2 embellishments (ribbon, brad, button etc), 2 die cuts, 3 design papers.

For this Recipe challenge...I cooked a Wine Bottle Tag....


I have used Fabriano watercolor paper for the base which is a PTI wine bottle tag die cut....on which I have stamped a My Sweetest Thing Doily stamp with Hero Arts Shadow ink ...the pregnant girl is also a Whimsy collection stamp ...colored with Tombow Markers ...fussy cut and stuck on the base....the design papers are die cut with MFT banner die.....


Take a closer look- my recipe- 1 stamped image (pregnant girl), 2 embellishments (ribbon and brad), 2 die cuts (wine bottle tag and banners), 3 design papers (used in the banner)

Hope you like my inspiration ...so do join us for the challenge and show us what you can create with our recipe.....

6 comments:

Sindhu said...

Awesome tag! You always come up with something very creative! If I hadn't already told you then listen, you inspire me a loooot! :)

Saumya said...

Thank you sindhu....u need to know...you are one of my inspirational crafters too

Tanvi said...

Loved it especially the coloring!

Andria said...

I love making bottle tags too, yours is gorgeous, very stylish design x

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

I love your creation hunnie. Fabulous idea.... hugz Elaine xx

Bonnie Irvine said...

This is such a great idea and so versatile. You've done a lovely job both with the colouring of the image and the wonderful embellies you have added. I especially like the banner flags at the bottom.